WHAT IS LOOSE LAY VINYL PLANK?
Loose Lay Vinyl Plank is a relatively new form of vinyl flooring. It is glue-less and easy to install, so it is popular with DIY hobbyists, just lay the pre-cut planks so that the pattern matches, and the jobs complete.
Loose Lay Vinyl Planks are designed to imitate the look of natural wood or stone, at a fraction of the cost. They are also more convenient; being so easy to maintain they keep their neat, clean appearance of years.
ADVANTAGES OF LOOSE LAY / Vinyl Plank:
- Pleasant appearance of wood or stone
- Environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable
- Anti-bacterial treatment for long term health concerns
- Good Acoustic properties
- Easy and quick installation
- Can be installed over most hardwood floors
- Fairly economical and easy to repair; you can replace a section if necessary.
- Can often be used with no adhesives
- It can be removed and reused in a different room if required
- It has a long term manufacturer’s guarantee of 25 years.
Loose Lay Vinyl planks are great for redecorating. With the range of colours and patterns available you can always find something suitable. And should you change your mind it is always easy to change the planks.